Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Championship Play-off semis first leg and second legs.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Think they're just looking for trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

mike65 wrote:
    Asshole Derby fans on the pitch - a few heads may need to be cracked.

Mike.
    a fine for derby me thinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

kensutz wrote:
    What a prick Bywater is

if I had scored after his f**cking round i would have done what Henry did to Kirkland - except this time it would have been deserved!!! there is gamesmanship and ungentlemanly conduct and that was the latter. ref should have got his cards out.

Call_me_al wrote:
    if I had scored after his f**cking round i would have done what Henry did to Kirkland - except this time it would have been deserved!!! there is gamesmanship and ungentlemanly conduct and that was the latter. ref should have got his cards out.

He was one before the match after what he did at Carrow Road. Let's hope he makes a blunder at Wembley that he'll never let down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I hope derby get stuffed in the final and the WBa/Wolves fans go over and rub it big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Couldn't have written Idiakez to miss the penalty that would send Derby through.

Disgusted I missed most of the game, caught extra time and the penos. Happy for Derby, seeing as how they finished 9 points above Southampton in the league and so narrowly missed out on automatic promotion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Didnt see the game. What did Bywater do?

Acted the muppet throwing the ball at the feet of the players coming up to take a spot kick and then wouldn't go back on his line etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

kensutz wrote:
    Acted the muppet throwing the ball at the feet of the players coming up to take a spot kick and then wouldn't go back on his line etc

he was just chancing his arse trying to freak the takers out of it, most keepers would do it i'd say if they though they'd get away with it. bulk of the responsibilty for me lies with the ref for not being tougher on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Baggies v Wolves tonight, really could go any way, both teams are set up for attack.
    from bbc
    West Brom midfielder Richard Chaplow is struggling with a back injury suffered in the 3-2 first-leg win at Molineux.

But defender Neil Clement is available to Baggies boss Tony Mowbray after completing a four-match suspension.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy has no fresh injury worries to concern him to take into the second leg.

With first-choice goalkeeper Matt Murray ruled out with a fractured shoulder, Wayne Hennessey is again likely to deputise between the posts.

Pity Murray is still out, best keeper outside the Prem proberly.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,371 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Hopefully Wolves win tonight ,would much prefer to see either themselves or Derby go up instead of WBA .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

West Brom are the better side and should win this.

Wolves are unchanged. G'wan Mick!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Not a bad game..

BTW Who's the ref? He looks familiar!

Mark Halsey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Pacifico wrote:
    Not a bad game..

BTW Who's the ref? He looks familiar!

Mark Halsey (sp?)

Listening to it on bbc radio, absorbing stuff.

Mike.

F - U - C - K

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,080 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Super Kev strikes again. WBA all but in the final now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Wow a team that came 3rd in the championship might actually go up! :)

• Advertisement

McCarthy going 3-4-3 I think

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,080 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

barring a miracle its too late though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Whats the deal with pitch invasions? are they allowed now? I've noticed a few lately.

Anyone see th eguy running around topless with the big pitch side, tri-pod microphone in his hand? :D

Advertisement