Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eating out in cork city

Options
  • 11-05-2007 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for a group of guys on a stag in Cork City?

Age group from 30 to 40. There are a lot of different tastes, but we don't know our way around and don't want to be disappointed.

I hear Cork has some great restaurants.

Thanks

mh

Comments

Captain Americas, lovely steaks and burgers

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

^^^ Mmmmm i heart Captain America's but if you're looking for something more mature and classy 'Newport' on Paul Street is the way to go.And it stays open til 1a.m

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

newport? classy? not by a long shot darling

not sure if el gauchos is still open but they used to do great hen ights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

currans in a nice place to go i think with a good bar and cocktail menu lil on the pricey side for the drinks though. wagamamas is nice and none to expensive but suppose they are everywhere these days. gambienis is a nice place and so is amicus both have a good choice of dishes and specials and are reasonable enough.enjoy your weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

If you want good food go to Greens or book out the Ivory Tower. You could not act like a typical stag in these restaurants. If you choose tack over taste :) try Luigi Malones...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 ld50

Tree wrote:
    newport? classy? not by a long shot darling

not sure if el gauchos is still open but they used to do great hen ights

hehe. stags and hens should never cross paths :)

Advertisement