Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Wiki

Options
  • 11-05-2007 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

As I'm not an overly politically minded/knowledgeable person, I've been trying my best to do some reading up on all the candidates in my constituency to make as informed a decision as I can in the election. My girlfriend, knowing I had been buffing up on my candidates, was asking me about this candidate and that as were a friend or two who were as politically unaware as myself.

Long story short, i decided to set up a wiki where i could gather all the info on all the candidates that I had researched, and just send my gf/friends the link. I started it on wednesday and I figured I'd post it up here for anyone else to use/add to.

If anyone would care to add a bit about a local candidate in their constituency I think it could become a pretty useful resource....

www.amp.ie - About My Politician

I was hoping to keep it nice and simple, with objective fact based wikipedia-esque entries on each candidate, and save political debate for forums like this.

Wicklow is my constituency if you wanted to have a look at a candidate or two that i've drawn up (i.e. what i had hoped the site could be)

Any feedback would also be welcomed and much appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement