Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

since update

• 11-05-2007 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

has anyones console froze mid game and have to restart it to get it back again, happened a few times since the update on me, dvd playback just completely freezes and then says attempting to read disk, then reads it but attempting to read disk is up there for like 3 minutes

the 360 was fine and dandy before this update

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i had it happen twice since the update and both times it's been in spiderman , so i'm not sure if it is the update or the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

i have been the opposite...before the update during a game the dvd drive just slowed down randomely and unreadable dics came up....after the update this has not happened once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Yea it has happened to me a good few times since the update when I am playing rainbow six very annoying..just as long as the three rings of death dont come up though it should be ok :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Mine kept freezing yesterday, and I even got the three red lights a few times. But today when I turned it on it was grand...strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

~Marky~ wrote:
    Yea it has happened to me a good few times since the update when I am playing rainbow six very annoying..just as long as the three rings of death dont come up though it should be ok :D

what he said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mine wont start up with a game in the drive. Just hangs on 360 screen.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

a quick google shows that loads of people are having problems since the spring update. (example http://forums.xbox.com/12336880/ShowPost.aspx)
    Seems M$ is saying its not their fault at all and that its a hardware fault. Kinda beg the question: even if they are right and its all one huge coincidence, is it not their fault anyway for using the cheapest and crappiest hardware to build the systems?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i keep having tp update my games. like halo2, gears and pro evo always need an update and i know they hant been updated that much if at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

evad_lhorg wrote:
    i keep having tp update my games. like halo2, gears and pro evo always need an update and i know they hant been updated that much if at all
    That's because from the Annex update, it sort of messed up the system.

All you need to do is clear the cache and then you'll download whatever updates are needed again, then you won't be constantly downloading non-existant updates.

:)

Advertisement