Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eurovision easy betfair trading

• 12-05-2007 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

I personally would bet on tomorrows weather,.....

so i decided to check out the eurovision the other nioght as there was nothing else on LIVE.

so surprised how easy it was to arb with the bookmakers,...
    it was the eurovision qualifiers , some bookies were taking odds on :to qualify/ not to qualify. trading them against betfair was like finding a bag of money on the street... so many 1/1 :5/4 betfair prices !!

cann'e wait till saturday night to watch my first eurovision in 15 years.
    beats the hell out of nightclubbing/getting drunk / etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

hmmm, had to switch the qualifiers off the other night, it was just awful, beyond awful.

A guy I know from Finland backed Lordi last year all the way from 66/1 and was still backing them at 3/1, he made about €30-40k, he is a big gamblor.

I think I had about 10 quid, at 10/1 - 14/1

I don't think I could sit thru the pain of listening to the songs to find out who has a good shot, considering the utter rubbish (they aren't even bothering to sing in tune, actually, most aren't evening singing).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Ukraine seem to the ones.

Advertisement