Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops Now recruiting

Options
  • 12-05-2007 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Attention, BlackOps are now recruiting 5 new members if you are intrested contact me, we are only looking for mature, reliable players for BF2 and CS:S. If you are intrested in Black Ops contact me via msn or email at Blackopscaptain@hotmail.com

This is the begining of a small squad based clan, if you want in hit me up, if you dont, dont. We are looking for serious players, and we hope to organise the team under a military structure. This is your chance to get involved in that clan that you hope will be what you want, the clan that shows the strategic and cunning side to gaming. Soon BlackOps will be a well oiled killing machine and your chance to get involved is now.

more contacts xfire username- Blackopscaptain
    msn username- Blackopscaptain@hotmail.com
    ^^ (the same as my email.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BlackOpsCaptain

Ok so anyone at all intrested in starting a BF2 clan/team with me? get some game time? anyone wanna play at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

So, the "we" of the first post was actually "me"? :)

hey i pmed ya, if your looking for me try my msn or skype

Anyone up for some BF2?

Advertisement