Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snme & Raw

• 12-05-2007 4:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

I'm going to Saturday Night's Main Event and Raw Double Bill in Toronto and your not... (or maybe you are)
    Can't feckin wait.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Damiendude

hey im goin too!!! sweet.....

hahaha......losers...

cya there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I love the way little twerps come on and brag that they're going to this or that.
    Fact of the matter is, most of us would probably go... if we were arsed. But RAW has hit a low with bad writing and injuries, and SNME hasn't been the same since it originally ended in 1992.

But enjoy yourself, or at least try...
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

littlejp wrote:
    I'm going to Saturday Night's Main Event and Raw Double Bill in Toronto and your not... (or maybe you are)
    Can't feckin wait.

If it's anything like the last SNME then you are in for a real treat. LOL. Nothing to be bragging about.

Wasn't the last one so good and so money drawing that they shelved the pre-wrestlemania one this year at the 11th hour or something?

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

What makes you think I'm little? Or a twerp?

The last few opportunities I've had to see live WWE were the crappy shows in the point or the terrible Rebellion PPV in England, so yeah I think it is something to get excited about...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

littlejp wrote:
    What makes you think I'm little? Or a twerp?

The last few opportunities I've had to see live WWE were the crappy shows in the point or the terrible Rebellion PPV in England, so yeah I think it is something to get excited about...

I was at Rebellion 2001 and it was a brilliant ppv!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Some of the matches are ok and you get to see some good wrestlers but for me before I went I knew there was no chance of a title change or any significant story development which kinda takes away the whole "anything can happen" aspect of WWE.

whats a twerp? is it someone who's going to raw and snme? if so, then i guess i am, eh vr ( u could've thought of a better name, no? not very creative eh?)?

by the way dude, there's a horrible reek of jealousy coming from you.....

cool quote by matt berninger in your profile, maybe ill go see him and "the nationals" aswell.they're playin in june......nah just kidding buddy, they suck.

and one more thing, 246 posts? what kinda guy sits on boards all day long asking for strangers opinions?

later loser..... cya at raw and snme.... (oh no wait, U WONT BE THERE!!!)

HA!

Damiendude wrote:
    whats a twerp? is it someone who's going to raw and snme? if so, then i guess i am, eh vr ( u could've thought of a better name, no? not very creative eh?)?

Cos "DamienDude" is so creative? How old are you? 12? Typing this stuff on daddys laptop before he gets back from work?
    cool quote by matt berninger in your profile, maybe ill go see him and "the nationals" aswell.they're playin in june......nah just kidding buddy, they suck.

Nice googling, too bad they're actually called The National, going to show that even you can't do that right!
    and one more thing, 246 posts? what kinda guy sits on boards all day long asking for strangers opinions?

Actually thats quite low given the fact that i joined three years ago. At your current rate since joining, you're more likely to surpass that!

Would you like me to keep going here? Or i can stop for a second while you take your foot out of your mouth! :)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Keep the discussion mature please

Raw in Toronto should be good I'd say. Canadian fans always get really involved and help make the show better

• Advertisement

I was at Rebellion 2001 and it was a brilliant ppv!
    Insurrextion 2001 and 2002 were pretty decent as well if i recall correctly!
    Although 2003 stunk to high hell.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

toronto is a great city i stayed there for a few days when i went to wrestlemania this year,seeing the skydome and air canada centre was great,the skydome is ****ing huge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Don't make me launch another kitten missile.....

Don't make me ban you

Lol so personal insults are allowed, but anti faggotry kitten missiles are not? :D

Personal insults are not allowed, but I would rather warn the posters than ban them as they are wrestling fans and contribute to discussions. You however are posting kitten missiles, which are explicitly banned in the charter

Fozzy wrote:
    Personal insults are not allowed, but I would rather warn the posters than ban them as they are wrestling fans and contribute to discussions. You however are posting kitten missiles, which are explicitly banned in the charter

Awww when I looked in the charter there was nothing about kitten missiles been a no no :(

Forgivness please?

Ok, seeing as I wasn't hit by one

Now, back on topic..how come they don't have any UK ppvs anymore? Is it because of the tv shows they have there now?

Fozzy wrote:
    Ok, seeing as I wasn't hit by one

Now, back on topic..how come they don't have any UK ppvs anymore? Is it because of the tv shows they have there now?

Probably. The tv-tapings are shoo-ins for WWE,people were probably tired of the "oh its a UK PPV,nothing significant ever happens". Compare that to the RAW in Manchester I was at last November,a new IC champ (in a ladder match) and new Tag Champs!

There's been tapings in the UK and Italy (apparently its nearly on a par with soccer there popularity-wise),I long for the day for a taping here! Surely the WWE could make the Point look good on telly? Cant really think of anywhere else they could house it indoors.

Surely the WWE could make the Point look good on telly? Cant really think of anywhere else they could house it indoors.

They could do it in the RDS again, granted Summer Bash 05 was utter **** as far as the show concerned. But it looked the part for a taping easily.
    VR!

• Advertisement

They could do it in the RDS again, granted Summer Bash 05 was utter **** as far as the show concerned. But it looked the part for a taping easily.
    VR!

Yeah but maybe if the weather was good for a taping fair enough,dont want our potential taping to turn into an old WCW Hog Wild ppv :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

There's been tapings in the UK and Italy (apparently its nearly on a par with soccer there popularity-wise)

In all fairness thats nonsense, particularly in a world cup winning year. If you compare the amount of interest in Milan when Raw was there to the interest there will be in the Champions league final when AC are playing, and half the city hate AC. I found it really interesting they didn't go south as well

Yeah but maybe if the weather was good for a taping fair enough,dont want our potential taping to turn into an old WCW Hog Wild ppv :D

That was nothing! Try for some of the old tapings at Shea Stadium! There was a match i remember that was outdoor and it was torrential downpour during it. Serious madness.

VR!

Bubs101 wrote:
    There's been tapings in the UK and Italy (apparently its nearly on a par with soccer there popularity-wise)

In all fairness thats nonsense, particularly in a world cup winning year. If you compare the amount of interest in Milan when Raw was there to the interest there will be in the Champions league final when AC are playing, and half the city hate AC. I found it really interesting they didn't go south as well

There was a news article about a year ago that said that most of the children prefer WWE to football. Overall I really doubt it's as big as football, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was with the kids. Sure it's nearly the same here with a lot of kids

Just found the thread on it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054874255

Fozzy wrote:
    There was a news article about a year ago that said that most of the children prefer WWE to football. Overall I really doubt it's as big as football, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was with the kids. Sure it's nearly the same here with a lot of kids

Just found the thread on it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054874255

Well they're talking about Italian kids.. and we know what Italian Football and Pro Wrestling have in common, don't we? THEY'RE BOTH RIGGED! :D

VR!

yo VR, lets not get personal, but to address your issues earlier today, i am not 12. i am not using my daddys laptop. i am in my 20's and currently travelling around the world. i dont know how you could come to that conclusion. but when u assume, well you know what happens.

as for posts, u said "At your current rate since joining, you're more likely to surpass that!". not one for the ol' maths eh? ive had 3 posts in 4 months, which is 9 posts a year or 27 posts for 3 years, at my "current rate". 256 is a bigger number than 27. wrong again. have a nice day.

Damiendude wrote:
    yo VR, lets not get personal, but to address your issues earlier today, i am not 12. i am not using my daddys laptop. i am in my 20's and currently travelling around the world. i dont know how you could come to that conclusion. but when u assume, well you know what happens.

as for posts, u said "At your current rate since joining, you're more likely to surpass that!". not one for the ol' maths eh? ive had 3 posts in 4 months, which is 9 posts a year or 27 posts for 3 years, at my "current rate". 256 is a bigger number than 27. wrong again. have a nice day.

Damiendude

seriouscatgr8.jpg

Please stay on topic k thx.

It certainly is serious, and the fact that it took him til 5am to come up with that proves it ;)

I'd be worried ;)

Back on topic, Indoor at the RDS would probably work, it would be a bit bigger than The Point i think.
    VR!

Damiendude wrote:

Keep that **** for Private Messages. No one else wants to see this.

• Advertisement

if no one else wants to see this ****, why would u reprint my messege in its entirety? and 5am? when travelling around the world, one deals with a thing called "time zones". it wasnt 5am here when i replied. u get me, VR?

later.....

Damiendude, as I've already said, the discussion is to be kept mature. There's no need to be complaining here, if you're not happy then report a post. Stay on topic in future

no problem dude, no problem.

have a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

For a tv taping The Point would only hold about 3,500 which would be nowhere near enough. In Sep the Point is being knocked down and replaced by a 14,000 seater state of the art arena to be completed in 2009. So prob then we will get tv tapings.

That was my point, but the RDS indoor arena would be better suited to it. :)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

guys can you answer this question for me, What is a Kitten Missile?

• Advertisement

Found this on the internet. Quite bizarre.

Anit-FaggotryKitten.png

Advertisement