Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How bad are the party political broadcasts!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

Greens PPB embedded

agus an ceann eile atá as gaeilge,

Ceard a cheapann sibh (g no h? Níl a fhuis agam níos mó, níor scríobh mé i nGaeilge i gceann cúpla bhlian.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

Scanll.jpg

Useful free publicity for the price of a few pikes and a gallon of diesel.

(Photo: Don MacMonagle, Irish Examiner).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

One or two of the FF ones the one thatr says we have our ESB and phones. The camera man looks like he was drunk the camera was sweaying from side to side quite badly and got more rocky towords the end.

They claim they setup running and gaa clubs. What a load of **** they claim things that normal people like you and I setup.

Ohh and the young lad speaking irish its like he is trying to say look at me I am speaking Irish. He is in the last 20 seconds of the ad but hes so annoying watch?v=J6Jc-frhJ1Y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

jjbrien wrote:

Ohh and the young lad speaking irish its like he is trying to say look at me I am speaking Irish. He is in the last 20 seconds of the ad but hes so annoying watch?v=J6Jc-frhJ1Y

Yeah, tis always the case with government ads and things in Irish too. They never use native speakers and the people they do use usually sound really fake. As in, using their Irish for the first time since the Leaving cert 20 years before level of fakeness.

Zaphod wrote:
    Useful free publicity for the price of a few pikes and a gallon of diesel.

(Photo: Don MacMonagle, Irish Examiner).

Jebus. When someone said in another thread of how it looked like a picture from 1930s Germany, they weren't wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Myth wrote:
    Jebus. When someone said in another thread of how it looked like a picture from 1930s Germany, they weren't wrong.

And not a woman in sight. Old skool.

Advertisement