Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai Coupe

Options
  • 12-05-2007 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

So, the gf is changing her car, budget is around e15k. Front runner at the moment is a Hyundai Coupe, probably a 2004. I've suggested maybe a Z3, MX-5 and she's open to persuasion. It must be stylish, and hold its value well. I think the Coupe ticks the right boxes. Any other suggestions? Would she get a 2004 for 15k? No trade-in, or finance either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

yes you will if you shop around.
    The coupe might not keep its value as a new shape has been introduce this year, which i don't really like it, but hey that's life.
    My girlfriend has a 03 model and they are very stylish and nice to drive.
    Z3 and MX5 too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I'd agree that Z3 and MX-5 are too small alright. She seems set on a coupe now. Anyone any experience owning one? From what I've seen they seem pretty reliable. She's looking at an 04 one btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

My girlfriend has a 03 1.6L for nearly 2 years now. Have to say, no trouble at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Are the MX5 and the Z3 not much nicer and more stylish than the Hyundai? Smaller, yes, but more attractive and much cooler...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

louie wrote:
    Z3 and MX5 too small.
    Too small for what, exactly?

• Advertisement
Advertisement