Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock Library Open During Exams?

Options
  • 12-05-2007 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering does anyone know if the Blackrock Library is open for study during the exams?

I was there during Christmas (I only study there in the hours before an exam if I have one there) and heard that it was being closed for renovations after this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

this is on my blackboard

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wed, May 09, 2007 -- QSBSTU: STUDY FACILITIES IN SMURFIT SCHOOL.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] This is to confirm that the Syndicate Rooms in the Smurfit School of Business are for the use of Postgraduate students only. Students can use the other study facilities in the Blackrock Campus if there is space available.

So I'm thinking yes, if you can find a place.
    [/FONT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

its open for exams. the renovations are done.
    its open mon-fri until 9 pm and saturday until 4.30pm i think

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i've never heard of anybody being kicked out of the so-called 'syndicate rooms'. it does smack of college elitism!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Thanks.

Advertisement