Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A this weekend

• 12-05-2007 4:34pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Preview

Sunday, May 13, 2007
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    14:00 UK Ascoli v Palermo Stadio Cino e Lillo del Duca
    14:00 UK Catania Calcio v AC Milan Stadio Renato Della`Ara
    14:00 UK Fiorentina v Cagliari Stadio Artemio Franchi
    14:00 UK Inter Milan v Lazio Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    14:00 UK Livorno v Sampdoria Armando Picchi
    14:00 UK Parma v Messina Stadio Ennio Tardini
    14:00 UK Reggina v Chievo Verona Stadio Oreste Granillo
    14:00 UK Roma v Torino Stadio Olimpico
    14:00 UK Siena v Empoli Artemio Franchi Di Siena
    14:00 UK Udinese v Atalanta Stadio Friul

Big 6 pointer for Parma & Messina. Hope Parma win this one.

Siena have a though taks with Empoli.

AC and Lazio have thought enough games. I think Inter will rest a few players and they have injuries so who know what team will turn out. Catania can be up and down so who knows what team AC will be playing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

G.Rossi got another 2 goals for Parma today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

The Roma defeat looks dead sus :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Fantastic win for Parma.

Good come back from Inter. Their web site had a dig at the game on Wednesday about Inter being two down in a short peroid of time.

Crapso with a nice hat trick. Fantastic player.

Word of the day: Fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i remember Parma signed a 52 year old comedian or something stupid. did he ever get a run out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

i remember Parma signed a 52 year old comedian or something stupid. did he ever get a run out?

Gene Gnocchi!! Two weeks to go. I bet he gets a run out in the last 10 minutes of round 38

• Advertisement
Advertisement