Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlor Gas

• 12-05-2007 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to buy Butane (for BBQ) & Propane (for Patio Heater) gas in Waterford?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Someone on here mentioned woodies, I guess you could try there along with Morris's or Homebase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Homebase only do Propane and woodies don't do anything... last time I checked that is.. would prefer someplace that will do both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Woodies do Propane and Butane, I got some in there about two weeks ago

barstools.... last time I was there the sales assistant shurged his shoulders and said they didn't stock them...twat!!!

obviously he was too lsay to go and get them or couldn't be beothered his narney to go and find out

Bards wrote:
    barstools.... last time I was there the sales assistant shurged his shoulders and said they didn't stock them...twat!!!

obviously he was too lsay to go and get them or couldn't be beothered his narney to go and find out

Got them last evening.... stupid Woodies didn't even charge the correct amount.. in fact they only charged me for one container and not both

not that I'm complaining mind you:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Bards wrote:
    Got them last evening.... stupid Woodies didn't even charge the correct amount.. in fact they only charged me for one container and not both

not that I'm complaining mind you:D

That's gas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Roen wrote:
    That's gas!

ouch! yellow card for that one :D

Advertisement