Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New England..

Options
  • 12-05-2007 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is any tips for us wet behind the ears "J1 types" for heading to the US for the first time. I am just finished my degree (Engineering) so the whole future is not so certain. Hoping to go over and work for the summer anyway as i have the J1 visa. Can anyone tell me about the new england areas (New Hampshire specifically). I think the town i am going to is 2 1/2 hrs north of boston. Any tips on what to do there and so on?

Met the girlfriend when she was on an exchange over here and now i am heading back over to her. So i know a few people there but it would be interesting to hear from people over there from ireland, anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved to Student Travel.

/edit: Never mind.

Advertisement