Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Judgement Day - Matchs

• 12-05-2007 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Another match added

Edge Vs Batista For World Heavy Championship!!!!!!!

predictable, prob a useless match!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I dunno, Edge might be able to help get Batista back over as a big face. I'd be interested in seeing this one, I don't remember it ever happening before either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

yeah i suppose your right but Batista has been acting like a prick of late , he needs to change his attitude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Problem there is, Batista has to learn how to not suck anymore. He's been a shell of his former self since coming back from injury. Batista needs to kick it up a notch if he wants to be a convincing main event player again.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

CENA V KHALI
    CENA
    EDGE V BATISTA
    EDGE
    BENOIT V MVP
    MVP
    VINCE V LASHLEY
    SHANE
    BURKE V CM PUNK
    CM PUNK

WHAT I RECKON WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXY YEAR

Carlito----intercontinental champ
    Cade & murdoch
    wwe tag team champs
    Mickie Jjames ---womens champ
    Michelle Mc Cool
    Raw ( future champ)
    Matt Hardy----world champion --( it will be a crime if he does not hold that belt in the next year)
    Snitsky---ecw champion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm really looking forward to Punk vs. Burke. Just a question regarding Punk, is there definitly no way the Pepsi Plunge is coming back?

Also, can Shane leave Judgment day as ECW champ in any way?

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote:
    I'm really looking forward to Punk vs. Burke. Just a question regarding Punk, is there definitly no way the Pepsi Plunge is coming back?

I'd say it's a safe bet as long as HHH is around anyway. It would be like a new guy coming in and having his finisher be a top-rope FU. Just makes the guy who's supposed to be on top look bad

The ECW title match is a 3 on 1, isn't it? I was under the impression that if Vince's side won, then Vince would retain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Problem there is, Batista has to learn how to not suck anymore. He's been a shell of his former self since coming back from injury. Batista needs to kick it up a notch if he wants to be a convincing main event player again.

VR!
    I thought he did good at Wrestlemania and Backlash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Same boring style though, he was a lot better before his injury. I dunno, i just find him quite bland now, whereas i thought he was a monster between 2003-2005.

Maybe thats just me though.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

I was dreading this match....I was hoping for something to develop other than that between now and judgement day. Batista was okay before he got injured with the Rey Mysterio and Eddie stuff but i still found him boring he's not a fantastic wrestler....He's more of a brawler. Hope its just a straight match...not some gimmick....

And for fook's sake why is batista getting all these title shots he lost the title at Wrestlemania and failed to win it back twice surely there's someone else on the SD! roster that deserves a shot.....
    I'd like to see Kane and M. Hardy get shots......even finlay would be better than batista

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Henry will probably just interfere again anyway. Hopefully he and Batista will start a feud and in order to reward us for sitting through it, they'll make it Matt vs. Edge for the title at next PPV.

• Advertisement

ec18 wrote:
    And for fook's sake why is batista getting all these title shots he lost the title at Wrestlemania and failed to win it back twice surely there's someone else on the SD! roster that deserves a shot.....

Batista was only beaten once by the Undertaker in a title match though. The other two matches were draws. I think he has a case for getting the first shot at Edge. And, like I said, I think Edge will get Batista back over as a big face because the fans haven't been on his side since he started feuding with Taker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

John Cena vs The Great Khali
    John Cena
    Edge vs Batista
    Edge
    MVP vs Chris Benoit
    Chris Benoit
    CM Punk vs Elijah Burke
    Burke
    Vince,Shane and Umaga vs Lashley
    Vince

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

The Edge/Batista match should be alright knowing that Edge is well capable of carrying an average wrestler like Batista through a match. I think this match will put an end to Batista's title chase as I imagine Henry is likely to interupt and a feud might begin between the two providing Henry doesn't get into a feud with Kane next week on SD which is also quite likely.
    Actually I couldn't believe how bad Henry was when he came out on SD last week. He's put on more weight by the looks of things. He could barely move! Khali might even be able to move around better than him nowadays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

I like Mark Henry, i was glad to see him back (yes he did put on one or two pounds, hmm hmm) and i reckon along with Edge smack down will become great.

You are most likely right dickmcsavage, "Henry is likely to interupt....". but another option could be a three way title match with edge the winner in the end.

Advertisement