Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nighttime clarity

Options
  • 12-05-2007 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

y'know what I love?? when a particular word or theme tune or whatever completely escapes you during the day, and then you wake at like 3am and its the first thing that comes into your head..!!

Does this happen to anyone else? (< theres the obligatory constructive part which makes it sound like I didnt just start a thread to let you all know what I love)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Not unusual for creative types. For example, inventor Ben Franklin used to keep a pad and pen next to his bed to catch those thoughts that escaped him by day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

everything seems so much clearer at night! i must have typed out hundreds of texts every night around this time, texts that if sent would solve all of my problems (well, social anyway!), but as soon as i wake up... they dont seem like such a good idea!

i know its not exactly what you meant... but its my interpretation on it, so there!

Advertisement