Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Wing Seasons 1-6 €39.99 each

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

BendiBus wrote:
    From the RTÉ/buy4now shop.

http://www.buy4now.ie/rte/shopping.aspx?loc=C&catid=7.8

No sure what the delivery charge is but seems good value anyway.
    Thats a rip off.

You can get them for near half that elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

muffler wrote:
    You can get them for near half that elsewhere

Where?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

not sure if they are still available but Ruu had a thread with all six seasons
    for €120 a week or so ago:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055085335&referrerid=&highlight=

BendiBus wrote:
    Where?
    hmv currently have season 1 for £9.99. AFAIK postage is £1.80 which equates to less than €18

Blah had them for £15 a few weeks ago (free shipping) although that offer is now off. At any given time one or more of the seasons can be got online for anything from £10 -£20. Just a matter of shopping around.

Edit: just checked and P & P is £2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I paid about €120-€130 for seasons 1-6 based on thread here about a week ago.
    This current thread is definitly not a bargain

• Advertisement

micmclo wrote:
    I paid about €120-€130 for seasons 1-6 based on thread here about a week ago.
    This current thread is definitly not a bargain
    That was a bargain alright.

I bought the seasons individually over a year or so and they cost me a lot more than that. In hindsight I should have waited a week or two on each occasion as they drift in and out of the special offers sections of a lot of the online retailers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Yes, I saw the thread about seasons 1-6 as a set. Also knew season 1 was available cheap.

Seasons 2-6 individually still look reasonably priced to me. And many people will already have some series so will only want to buy individual series.

Should I rename the thread "West Wing seasons 2-6 as individual DVDs for those who have some already"? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Entire collection, £98.15 at CDWOW but it is Region 1.

Advertisement