Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Male Hairdresser in Dublin City

• 12-05-2007 9:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Not for me but herself is looking for the "best" male hairdresser in Dublin City! She's very sexist!! Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

No question about it - Shay Dempsey at Zoo Hair Salon

L'Oreal Colour Trophy winner. Wella Elite Salon.
    Has worked for Alicia Silverstone, Kenneth Branagh, Charlotte Church, George Clooney, Renée Zellweger , Emily Watson and me :) . MTV Awards. Wella use him for their publicity shots.

He's a great guy, no fuss or messing, incredibly talented. I'd recommend him to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

MadsL wrote:

L'Oreal Colour Trophy winner. Wella Elite Salon.
    Has worked for Alicia Silverstone, Kenneth Branagh, Charlotte Church, George Clooney, Renée Zellweger , Emily Watson and me :) . MTV Awards. Wella use him for their publicity shots.

He's a great guy, no fuss or messing, incredibly talented. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Hes not the guy that you would go to if you wanted a simple "2 around the sides and short on the top " then,no?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

Theres a girl called Tori who works for Peter Marks and is often on Ireland AM, she's pretty good & I think she is based in the Rathmines branch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

fatal wrote:
    Hes not the guy that you would go to if you wanted a simple "2 around the sides and short on the top " then,no?;)

Who's getting their haircut, yourself or the girlfriend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Hes not the guy that you would go to if you wanted a simple "2 around the sides and short on the top " then,no?

:) he'd do it with an open razor (and it would look amazing!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

MadsL wrote:

Personally I prefer Carlin at the same salon, but they are both great.

Advertisement