Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

topping up online?

• 12-05-2007 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

i'm with meteor but i want to top up someone that is on o2 over the net anyone know if this is possible using a credit/laser card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

check out www.o2.ie, I think so.

You need to register your card thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

here you go.it is possible
    http://mobiletop-up.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Guess drdre found a workaround. Looks like a good service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I don't think this is possible, but I may be wrong. Last I checked, you need to register your own credit card with your own O2 account to be able to top up. Unless you are a bill pay O2 customer, in which case you can top up prepay customers, which will appear on your monthly bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Guess drdre found a workaround. Looks like a good service!

yeah i have used it for topping up my sisters phone,its great
    I dont have much use as im a bill phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you're with bank of ireland or aib you can top anyone up online or at an atm. maybe other banks too.

or maybe buy credit and text them the code (unless they're abroad or something)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

And with Meteor you can toup other phones by text through AIB.
    Top Nr 50131 text?> topup(10 to 40 steps of 5) full mobile number xxx xxxxxxx then V O or M example topup 20 1234567890 m ansnd to 50131. They come back with request for 1st 2nd 5th digit of your bank login PIN. Works a charm

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Thats aibs text top up service. The fact that you're on meteor makes no difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

@Commander Vimes: See my post time,05.33, head fuzz. Yeah it was a service I first used with Meteor, and was really impressed with it's flexibility. If you forget some kids birthday, just sit in the loo and top their phone by ?Euros. Credit arrives a few minutes later. That was how I first used it on someone elses phone.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Advertisement