Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hermione's boobies

Options
  • 13-05-2007 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

They’ve made Hermione’s boobies bigger for the IMAX poster of Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix.

hermione_s.jpg

hermione_b.jpg

LONDON, May 6, 2007 (UPI via COMTEX) — Warner Bros. Pictures is under fire for an electronically enhanced photo of “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson advertising the newest installment in the series.

In the new poster for the version of the film for Imax 3D cinemas, the 17-year-old actress, who plays 15-year-old Hermione Granger, appears to have had her bust enhanced, The Mail on Sunday reported.

A similar photo in ads for the regular film version of “Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix” is un-altered.

The editor of a Harry Potter fan Web site, Melissa Anelli, said hundreds of fans have already posted angry messages.

“Emma Watson is playing a 15-year-old girl, and she herself is under 18,” she said. “I get the full heebie jeebies thinking about the person who sat there thinking: ‘Now, if we cinch her waist a bit, and inflate her bust a bit, and give her some dramatic lighting and more blonde hair, this would be a much better picture.’”

Warner Bros. released a statement saying the enhanced image was not approved.

“This is not an official poster. Unfortunately this image was accidentally posted on the Imax website. The mistake was promptly rectified and the image taken down,” the statement said.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

bigger boobies are the way forward tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I can't see the difference. However bigger boobies would increase the chances of me watching this or any film at least somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

She's a kid and its wrong. Emma Watson should sue them ... and then use the cash to get a boobjob when she turns 18 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anyone see the Lindsay Lohan/SNL version?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/2042

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah, funneh one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Seems its all innocent:
    Debunkery: I demonstrate how Emma Watson's Boobs Were NOT Altered for the IMAX Poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Hmm. Maybe the IMAX is the true one and they were reduced for the other poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

at least it wasnt as noticeable as the enhancement kiera knightly got for king arthur!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

at least it wasnt as noticeable as the enhancement kiera knightly got for king arthur!
    God damn false advertising...I went to that heaping pile of horseplop expecting boobage!

Advertisement