Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixies New Album?

Options
  • 13-05-2007 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Has anyone heard anything about a new pixies album, they were ment to go into the studio in Janurey to record a new album but no word since! Does anyone know if that fell through??

Also anyword of tour dates this year? i know there was tour dates in Australia in April but nothing after that!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,988 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

its a bad idea - it can only be a disappointment.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Frank Black has a new solo album but as far as i know plans for a new album have been shelved for a while cos K Deal has been working on new breeders stuff and some other stuff. There was an interview (on pitchfork i think) and FB said they have stuff and everyone's waiting for Kim to come into the studio... a little bitchy if memory serves...

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

lordgoat wrote:
    There was an interview (on pitchfork i think) and FB said they have stuff and everyone's waiting for Kim to come into the studio... a little bitchy if memory serves...
    Good to see things haven't changed so

Advertisement