Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100% guaranteed official summer exams thread!!!111!!!

Options
  • 13-05-2007 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

Eh well, I start at 9am tomorrow and I've done nothing for this first exam...... F**KED! :( (20% already got in coursework so I should just pass it! :) )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

September will mark the beginning of Semester 3 of 2nd year for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

None!

Sorry...

None!

Sorry...

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

No exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

starting off with(hopefully)nice massages tomorrow woo
    only downside is i have to give one aswell :rolleyes: but only for four mins woo

for the exams after that....:confused:

it only just hit me that Iv spent the last few days studying for a practical exam from notes..this makes little sense to me.as does physiology.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Finished mine. Both rather predictable. Rather nasty section on one of them but you get over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

how come your finished them so soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

In house assessment ftw! Both were OSCEs so no need for official exam centres, timetables etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Could somebody tell me where exactly is RDS pavilion 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

It's in Simmonscourt which is on the same road as Bewleys Hotel and the Four Seasons. Not in the 'main' RDS building.
    I guess I'll just go to Simmonscourt and find Pavilion 3 while I'm there.
    I have antiquity there tommorrow.
    Boo. I hate the Greeks.

There are maps at http://www.ucd.ie/exams/html/generalinfo/examcentres.htm

• Advertisement

Schlemm wrote:
    Could somebody tell me where exactly is RDS pavilion 3?

Between Pavilions 2 and 5, next to Pavilion 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Ballerina wrote:
    starting off with(hopefully)nice massages tomorrow woo
    only downside is i have to give one aswell :rolleyes: but only for four mins woo

Me too, thou I'm not modeling for them so I just have to give someone the best 4 minutes of the next 2 weeks *still can't believe they let me take that module!*
    Ballerina wrote:
    this makes little sense to me.as does physiology.:(

Same boat here, only it's neurophysiology so things just get worse. The good news for you is that you may not have to do it next year, for which I have to hate you a little :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

No exams!
    you lucky Bast**d :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

My exams start in fourteen hours, forty minutes.

Allow me to be the first to say
    aaaaaAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRGH!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

My exams start on Monday 23rd July (yeah, I know...), but good luck to all starting this week anyway. :)

Mine start tommorrow but i cant sit them as i have chicken pox, Im going to go to afew and sit the rest in December

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Mine start in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Good luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Just looking at that map up there. Is the simmonscourt pavilion the one where funderland is held?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

First 2 exams tomorrow

stressed.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Macka

Lets go antiquity @ 3, whoop whoop, its gonna be sweet.

here's hoping a positive attitude = good grades

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Yeah it is the place where Funderland is held delta bravo.

Just want to say GOOD LUCK to everyone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Massage practical done. Easy as pie really, only concern is that as it was kinda basic it could be hard to get good marks, and I really want a cool grade!

Just wondering is there really a decent study area in the RDS, cause I have a massive gap between exams on Wednesday + want to know if it's worth staying there to study.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Econometrics was very predictable, ie same as last year's, but every had trouble finishing on time. Had to cut everything short which was a bit annoying. Oh well, onto the next one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Mathematical Modelling II went alright, imo. Nothing till friday, then four in 2 days. Woo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Start with Constitutional Rights on Wednesday (God help me).

Seriously though, best of luck to everyone, it's not the nicest period of the year, and the college don't exactly do much to make it easier so i hope y'all get by OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Whats the deal with seating this term? Do they have notice boards with student numbers and assigned seats up again or what? Any drama/horrific mistakes like at Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Same as last time down in Simmonscourt, but no craziness at the first exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Somehow I managed to write some kind of waffle half relating to the questions in my exam today so I predict a pass....... hopefully

No exam for a week! *hits bed*

EDIT: BTW does anyone know if there was any designated quiet study areas as outlined in that email we got from the registrar? For some reason they closed off half the waiting area this morning and as a result it was awfully cramped to even sit down somehwere and as a result impossible to study peacefully.

• Advertisement

Somehow I managed to write some kind of waffle half relating to the questions in my exam today so I predict a pass....... hopefully

No exam for a week! *hits bed*

Im going to be the same for strategy tommorrow,im going to write waffle as i dont have a cluw whats going on :(

Advertisement