Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100% guaranteed official summer exams thread!!!111!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Agreed about the trusts paper. Charitable was basically the only topic I knew. Pieced together 2 flop answers but I actually don't give a flying fook.

Citibar indeed TheVan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i'm finished tomorrow, though i've mentally finished a week ago.
    I haven't done a bit today, i watched the parent trap & now father of the bride 2. oops.

also, wheres the end of exams thing tomorrow, anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Devoted Drog

Finally finished!!!! How did people feel physical geography went?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

anyone doing reinsurance 2moro? i think i may be in trouble.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

The guy across from me is making me nervous. He appears to have made far more notes today than I have.

Aggghhh Irish Experience. Hateful exam. Social history isn't real and should fuck off and die, nobody cares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I tell myself that those people have loads of notes, but dont actually know them. Whereas I have no notes and therefore have nothing to know!

Can you tell I'm in exam mode? Whereas and therefore... argh. Oh, and the Irish Experience is horrific. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

elmyra wrote:
    The guy across from me is making me nervous. He appears to have made far more notes today than I have.

Aggghhh Irish Experience. Hateful exam. Social history isn't real and should fuck off and die, nobody cares.

What social history ya doing for it?/

Vainglory wrote:
    What social history ya doing for it?/

I mean stuff like church/state and all this nasty crap on Riordan's part of the course about cultural Ireland and being gaelic..blah. It seems there'll be thematic questions like that.

It just throws me off the way the lectures aren't chronological or done by who's in power. I learn better in blocks but the way they did treaty, ff, c na ng and then went back and did broad economic policy, foreign policy etc is a pain in the ass.

I'm just keeping away from the social stuff, at my peril or not I don't care. Today I did C na nG, FF and the economic and foreign policies of both. I took a look at the Emergency too. Tomorrow I'm going to do the Inter-party Gov and Lemass and then I'm leaving it at that cos I've English to study for. Last year's exam paper seems to suggest awkward timelines, like the social welfare Q was up to '72 even though the lectures are 44-48. Hateful course, independant thinking is my enemy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Finished.

*hits floor*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I've my last exam today (Tuesday) at 18.00. After that exam I'm going for a well earned pint and many more in the Student Bar. The Blizzards are playing so it should be a good night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I cannot wait til tommorrow at 8.30pm when I will be finished! College!
    Going out afterwards. Cha cha cha.
    Have done no study for it but i'm trying to ignore that fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

yeah me student bar tomorrow also. It shall be good.

Finished at 11.30am but I reckon I'll be sleeping for a good four hours after that and then probably going to the gym before I venture out to celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Yea go being finished for four days and instead spending your days in a drunken mess

And sorry Dajaffa for waking you... all the best-iest tomorrow! Love you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

FINISHED! \o/

It's getting to that stage where everyone's finished but me.

/self pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

nope, two left. there isn't a smilie sad enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

Just wondering if anyone hates the blackrock invigilator guy as much as I do. Hes the kinda old, balding guy who wears suits and doesnt have perfect english. He sits around and interrogates you as to what exam you are doing, as if you'd just turn up to Blackrock for the fun of it. Then he starts shouting at everyone, BAGS DOWN, BAGS DOWN, NO NOTES, NOTES. Practically shoving us into the exam hall , herding us like cattle MOVE MOVE I AM LOCKING THE DOORS, MOVE. GET OUT, MOVE, THERE ARE OTHER EXAMENS, OTHERS EXAMENS.I really hate him, hes so rude and pushy,he kicked us out of the room even though there wouldn't be another exam for another hour at least and it didnt look like there would be one anyway, because it was only us there, no one battering down the doors trying to get in.We're not idiots , we know the routine by now so he shouldnt be pushing us around and being rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

All done... sleep now, gym later, drinky after that.

It's good to be finished Science.

Sarchasm wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone hates the blackrock invigilator guy as much as I do. Hes the kinda old, balding guy who wears suits and doesnt have perfect english. He sits around and interrogates you as to what exam you are doing, as if you'd just turn up to Blackrock for the fun of it. Then he starts shouting at everyone, BAGS DOWN, BAGS DOWN, NO NOTES, NOTES. Practically shoving us into the exam hall , herding us like cattle MOVE MOVE I AM LOCKING THE DOORS, MOVE. GET OUT, MOVE, THERE ARE OTHER EXAMENS, OTHERS EXAMENS.I really hate him, hes so rude and pushy,he kicked us out of the room even though there wouldn't be another exam for another hour at least and it didnt look like there would be one anyway, because it was only us there, no one battering down the doors trying to get in.We're not idiots , we know the routine by now so he shouldnt be pushing us around and being rude.

That is hilarious. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Last year my UCD Finals went on until the 7th of June. My DIT Finals finished last friday. The last paper was dead easy, and I finsihed with two minites to go.

It was at that point that I began to cry a bit. Not over the exam, but the sheer realisation of what was going on in the RDS that day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Het-Field wrote:
    Last year my UCD Finals went on until the 7th of June. My DIT Finals finished last friday. The last paper was dead easy, and I finsihed with two minites to go.

It was at that point that I began to cry a bit. Not over the exam, but the sheer realisation of what was going on in the RDS that day
    huh?

huh?

He's a PD.

Though it seems they've progressed out of existance. Tis harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

FINISHED!!!!!

Health Psyc was a waffley piece of sh1t for my part, but I was doing the exam + still didn't care, roll on shortened summer holidays!!! (back in August for me :()

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I have done nothing since the exams have been over. A week of laziness, man it feels good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Why the hell is it only dawning on me now that I've been enjoying all this not doing exam time when I've bloody well got to do one next tuesday or wednesday. Damn stupid clinical.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I cannot wait until exams finish. Then, hopefully, things will go back to normal. I haven't seen most of my friends in weeks. The office is insane. I'm getting no work done myself. (Not to mention I actually miss exams.)

Roll on next week, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Finished!
    Irish on screen was lovely. Mainly because she gave us the mock paper word for word. Which is a bit weird but hey I wrote a kick ass question on TG4.
    Classy!

Went out for dinner afterwards which was very diginified. Less so after wine, but yay done.
    I don't think its really hit me that I'm finished college. No more Irish. Ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

ahhhhhhhhh...............finished

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

one more exam left! cannot wait! went out last night tho, had to get out of my house. cant believe the blizzards didnt turn up......

Advertisement