Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100% guaranteed official summer exams thread!!!111!!!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

the blizzards didnt turn up? hahaha oh dear, any excuse given? glad I went to 92 instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

The Blizzards had a death in one of their families yesterday afternoon, and as a result had to cancel. They were all pretty upset. Luckily Bressie was good enough to come in last night and explain to the fans what had happened, and thankfully everyone in the crowd was actually pretty decent about it. They even gave him a cheer!

Also, the Coronas were awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Finished at last!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

theres was an announcement? o right, i didnt hear it. i just saw a dj starting up and figured they werent going to be playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Font22 wrote:
    theres was an announcement? o right, i didnt hear it. i just saw a dj starting up and figured they werent going to be playing.

I think it was just before the Coronas started playing. Unfortunately some people had gone outside to smoke and some hadnt arrived yet, so maybe thats why you didnt hear it?

Good luck to all who havent finished yet, theres not long left now!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Eh, question. (Supposed) final year results date please and thank you.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

9th July.

So good to be finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

9th July - not necessarily. Engineering graduation is 4th of July so we'll get our results before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

9th July.

So good to be finished.

9th July, 2008.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

finished, woo!! last night was amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

hmm...my body thinks im finished...my brain knows im not...i just cant do it anymore. meh.

9th july....hmmm...i need my results for next year application by 15th july at the very latest...what do we all think the chances of that are?

i think there's two very distinct chances. one is slim.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I've been on to the exams office and the course coordinator about the results because I need mine by 6th July. Obviously it is unlikely that the results will be out by the 9th, so you can imagine my state!

Get in touch with whomever is in charge of your course, and I'll keep the forum updated on anything I hear.

Not Kings Inns is it by any chance?

It is yeah, is that your plan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Wow the 9th, even that is pretty soon! Scary stuff gettin the final results, my last exam is on the 2nd, Politics...seems to be goin on forever now I'm so tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

dirtydress wrote:
    Wow the 9th, even that is pretty soon! Scary stuff gettin the final results

I want my results asap so the 9th July seems like ages away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

finished my degree what a feeling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

9th July.

Radiography exam board is being held on the 25th of June, I'd say physio will be the same day, I think it's purely dependent on your course.

It is yeah, is that your plan?

(sorry for off topic)

Yeah it is - but I contacted them a little while ago and they told me they've made the closing date the 15th - that's for the diploma, at least? I already got a letter from UCD saying that they wouldn't have results available until the week beginning 9th July but that was when I thought the KI closing date was the 6th - seems it'll be ok now if they've extended it...of course that all depends on UCD not being ****wits...which is not by any manner of means certain..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Declan Kiberd's Wilde as Irishman Article= getting framed and going on my wall. I love the Kiberd.

Big up 19th century lit.

Only one to go....

Ooooowww my hand hurts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

and....DONE!!!! :D

Renaissance Lit was possibly the nicest paper ever. One question, two hours, 'one or more texts..'. The English department are infinitely cooler than the History department.

Of to die/sleep/have fun.

Did I mention? .....SUMMER!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

elmyra wrote:
    Declan Kiberd's Wilde as Irishman Article= getting framed and going on my wall. I love the Kiberd.

yeah i practically paraphrased that entire essay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Practical went waaay better than expected, thought the film viewing would be awful and I knew it.

Weight gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Neonatal examination done on Friday, went really well. Only worth about .5% of the subject though!

Advertisement