Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100% guaranteed official summer exams thread!!!111!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

drdre wrote:
    Im going to be the same for strategy tommorrow,im going to write waffle as i dont have a cluw whats going on :(

Got 4 hours sleep last night and was up at 5am to cram!

Hint: Loads of coffee and orange juice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Molecular Pharmacology was ok, I waffled my ass off but I did throw in a few "et al's" to at least try and look like I knew what i was talking about! Cheers Mloc ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AllStar

equals really bad diorehia!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Macka wrote:
    Lets go antiquity @ 3, whoop whoop, its gonna be sweet.

here's hoping a positive attitude = good grades

How'd you find it? I was chuffed the orders came up and I did wall painting but now I'm thinking I should have done the Vase Painting. Ah well too late now! It was a lovely paper.
    Stupid finals have me stressed out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

This has to be the worst map ever. :)

EDIT: ....................found the zoom button................ ¬_¬

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

I've got Strategy and Public International Law tomorrow.....

I swear to god, strategy is about twice the size of the biggest course I had previously ever done....there's no possible way to hold that much information in your head!

Fúcked doesn't even begin to describe it.....

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Relax, TheVan. It's not that bad. I've just typed up some chapter summaries there. Fair enough, it comes to 70 pages, but sure, it's all easy stuff.

You'll be grand. I know you will.

It's the rest of us who're fucked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Relax, TheVan. It's not that bad. I've just typed up some chapter summaries there. Fair enough, it comes to 70 pages, but sure, it's all easy stuff.

You'll be grand. I know you will.

It's the rest of us who're fucked.

70 pages summary :eek: , Im ****ed.I cant get it all into my head.Does anyone have any quick simple notes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

left my fe*kin wallet in the exam hall after 6 o clock exam today!! so annoyed! i hope those lovely invigialtors pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Got my first exam tomorrow (Japanese Stage 3), and today I have the worst case of procrastination ever.

*sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

(ok i know it seems like a minor problem to others but)

left on my ring during the massage practical!!!arrghhh the EASIEST exam in my LIFE and i throw away stupid marks.the words "i might just ask you to take off your ring" will haunt me i tells ya:mad:

Got 4 hours sleep last night and was up at 5am to cram!

Wow really sorry to hear that.That really bad timetable by UCD. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Like Spectator, no exams. But best of luck to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

The evening before my exam and I find out I'm missing a load of notes(My own fault for being a dumbass). sucks balls. Oh well the fun begins tomorrow:(

humbert wrote:
    The evening before my exam and I find out I'm missing a load of notes(My own fault for being a dumbass). sucks balls. Oh well the fun begins tomorrow:(

What exam do you have, just download notes from blackboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Haha, not for my courses unfortunately. physics :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Got 4 hours sleep last night
    The magic number, kids. If you put yourself in a position where you need to cut down on sleep, bear in mind that human sleep works in four-hour cycles and you'll last longer throughout the following day if you take four hours' kip and don't break into a second sleep cycle which takes ages - if at all - to break out of.

That said, I've always found that you're better being in good physical shape going into an exam than losing a couple of hours taking stuff in.
    Tá M&#233 wrote: »
    left my fe*kin wallet in the exam hall after 6 o clock exam today!! so annoyed! i hope those lovely invigialtors pick it up?
    Ouch... here's hoping for you dude, you haven't much luck in that regard lately... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

drdre wrote:
    Mine start tommorrow but i cant sit them as i have chicken pox, Im going to go to afew and sit the rest in December

awww! that sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

human sleep works in four-hour cycles
    Anything to back that up?
    Not being argumentative, I've also heard that it's 3-hour cycles, so I don't know which is right.:)

i get paranoid about sleep before exams and usually worry if i get less than seven :( i know its ridiculous and im losing out on valuable study time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Ballerina wrote:
    (ok i know it seems like a minor problem to others but)

left on my ring during the massage practical!!!arrghhh the EASIEST exam in my LIFE and i throw away stupid marks.the words "i might just ask you to take off your ring" will haunt me i tells ya:mad:

Ah don't worry about it, look at the bright side you'll never do it again, and believe me better to do it now than during an electrotherapy exam cause you'd loose serious marks then, possible a fail. You'll only loose a couple of marks for doing it yesterday.

yea guess you're right :o

argh boards always seems that little bit EXTRA intersting when you're supposed to be studying!!so many threads that you normally wouldnt glance at lure you in!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

TheVan wrote:
    I've got Strategy and Public International Law tomorrow.....

I swear to god, strategy is about twice the size of the biggest course I had previously ever done....there's no possible way to hold that much information in your head!

Fúcked doesn't even begin to describe it.....

Just had Strat fingers still burning from writing so fast 4 Essay quesitions in 3 hours is too much and subjects are so broad its unreal. Should have been 3 questions to make it more

Bring on Corporate governance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I had the double header of Strategy and ECHR Law today. My hand feels like the 46a drove over it. Oh well, at least I get the respite of another exam tomorrow - allbeit not the most challenging one ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Is anyone here doing analysing politics by any chance? I'm totally lost on what i should be studying for it, and I've got no idea what the papers going to be like.

Oh yeah, did anyone else notice the cars with the Fine Gael flags flying outside of the RDS Pavillion today? What's the bets every party will have a car representitive down there by friday?

And good luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

Ouch... here's hoping for you dude, you haven't much luck in that regard lately... :(

yeah my wallets officially gone! It was gone this morning even though I left it there last night and I was one of last to leave the place. I feel terrible. Invigilators dont have it and cleaning staff say they saw nothing. Ah well I love getting stuff swiped these days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

Is anyone here doing analysing politics by any chance? I'm totally lost on what i should be studying for it, and I've got no idea what the papers going to be like.
    there'll be two questions on what is political science [kkv and stuff]
    a question/2 on comparative case study methodology,
    rational choice
    elite interviewing
    the theorists - popper etc
    and an 8th one i can't remember - not looking good!
    and thats it as far as i can remember! answer two Qs outta those.
    i'd recommend doing elite interviewing & one from what is political theory, they're the easiest two questions.
    hope it helps :)

Did you find your wallet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

drdre wrote:
    Did you find your wallet?

hhmm *cough*
    yeah my wallets officially gone! It was gone this morning even though I left it there last night and I was one of last to leave the place. I feel terrible. Invigilators dont have it and cleaning staff say they saw nothing. Ah well I love getting stuff swiped these days!

:(

• Advertisement

hhmm *cough*

:(

Sorry i didnt read that post. Very sorry to hear the wallets gone :(

Advertisement