Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100% guaranteed official summer exams thread!!!111!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Arctic89

Must be a different Macro Economics module than im doing, mine was 40 mcq's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Just had Financial Management....twas grand.....

4 down, 3 to go....Evidence at 9 in the morning, but I'm far too tired to do any study......

I'm gonna sleep for a week after the exams....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

Haven't been asleep since Sunday morning due to late night cramming on Sunday followed by late night drinking last night.

Finito!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Financial Management - sweet!

Only one left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

....and so ends my first year in UCD!

Champions league final tonight and all - gotta love the timing :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Just did Contemporary Moral Theories/Life and Death issues, went as well as could be expected. Wrote some shocking things about IVF that I'm really ashamed of, but I suppose ya have to play the game...

Six down...three to go...will this ever end...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

2 to go. Although I don't really care about the last one, just want my pass by compensation in it. Good chance I'll be sitting the exam hungover :o I suppose at least its at 6 so I'll have time to recover.

Nothing out of the ordinary in 1st computer science exams so far anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Did my cardiorespiratory practical which went great. I got manual hyperinflation which is fairly straightforward + the examiner was lovely.

5 down, 2 to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I have Irish grammar later on. So not in the mood. Can't really study for it either as it consists of an essay on something and translating sentences on something and translating two passages on something else.
    How do you prepare for that? They got rid of the conjugating verbs part. Thank God!
    Ah well. 2 on Friday are whats worrying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm in the library now, studying for Principles of Programming Languages, having trouble concentrating though because it seems like such a bull**** subject :( Exam is tomorrow in this, then Processor Design on Monday. Why the hell do we have to have 2 shit subjects right at the end?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Annnnnnnnd.... I'm done! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Doneded

I hate all you doneded people. >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

What do you have left? Perhaps I can fill in for you in disguise! ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Would that not be really easy to do if you just claimed you forgot your student card? All I had to do was fill in a yellow form. No questions asked other than that

So gutted, dont finish till the 31st. I hate you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

http://www.mongrel.ie/may07pp12.php :D

Pfffffffffft! Mongrel magazine article on preparing for the leaving cert.

Principles of Programming Languages and Processor Design. Both craptacular subjects that get on my nerves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

how??? he didn't ask anything on unemployment or the philips curve. I only knew 3 questions out of 5 and from the samples he gave it sounds like he's marking really hard.

Yes that exam was horrible. And with that, any dilusions of a decent degree disappeared into thin air.

Like where did unemployment vanish to? Or, with two days before a general election, the political business cycle disappeared in the wash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Hang in there, everyone; as far away as the end might seem, it's still a lot closer than you really think. Keep the chin up. :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I went to the match last night and stayed up late for the first time in weeks! It feels like I'm finished. Now, just to get these pesky remaining two out of the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Finito!!!

Finished Arts forever.... I cant believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Finished! No more exams in UCD for over year cause I'm going on Erasmus! Enjoy being badly administrated suckers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I hate all you finished people. HATE you. I've still got 4 exams and I'm not finished until the 2nd. My concentration level is also zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Beabyb take solace in the fact that my great finishing exams buzz has been ruined, the Sociology Quants project results just out and I did really badly.... and I know the grade will ruin my degree!!!

...Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Neuro practical done, was really odd tbh. Each half of the class gets a different paper.

First half: all simple, stuff we'd actually done in class, everyone was fine.

Second (my) half: all out of left field, not even touched on in class, everyone making a series of educated guesses, all needing to be dragged along by the examiners...

BOOOOOOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

beanyb wrote:
    I hate all you finished people. HATE you. I've still got 4 exams and I'm not finished until the 2nd. My concentration level is also zero.

I have 5 to go, and I'm not looking forward to the Irish Experience.

Also done on the 2nd...it happens to the best of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Anyone else taking stats for economists tomorrow? Boy am I not looking forward to it at all, I'm fcuked even after doing a truck load for it! :mad:

PPL sucked balls. That's all I gotta say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I'm dreading Caravaggio tommorrow and I haven't even started on Irish Linguistics. Kill me now.
    One exam at 9.30am, the other at 6.30pm. That is far too many hours to spend in Blackrock.

Advertisement