Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.hack

Options
  • 13-05-2007 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Does anyone watch .hack//sign series. I'm watch season 1 through veoh online videos.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

I really really tried to watch all the first series but it got so boring half way though, didnt seem to be going anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭andyps2.5

Well it does drag out. but i think its good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i loved it, very drawn out and slow.. but I thought the animation and music was excellent and I found myself caring just a bit about uh.. tsukasa (was that his name?) and uh.. the chick, and bear and.. the other.. chick.

oh **** it's been years, but it's a good anime.

check out Noir if you like .hack.. story's not realy the same, but graphically and musically it's equally as awesome.

The music is good. It comes straight from the games.

just finished watching the last episode. It was a good finish. Every detail tied perfectly with the game. Net slum, characters from net slum, ba-ma's story and of course kite and his friends from the game.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you know the anime came first right?

or maybe there was a manga

i dunno.. mangas gay

saying that battle angle alita was pretty good.. but I still think an anime would have been better if it was done right... the one they made was awful.

I'm not so sure thats true. The 3 games were complete before the last episode was done. And since .hack was just 26 episodes the games more likely to be first maybe the anime started when when the second game was in development.

Advertisement