Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Element clothing in Dublin /online

Options
  • 13-05-2007 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of places in dublin that stock element gear or reliable online retailers? Most of the stuff on ebay is dirt cheap and from thialand, cheap i like but nobody likes sub standard fakes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Tribe in Stephen's Green SC and Liffey Valley have a small enough selection of hoodies/t-shirts. They're quite pricey though. I don't know of anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭JahEerie

Lazy Dog in Dunlaoghaire is worth a try
    - only skateshop in Ireland with a miniramp!
    (Convent lane, off Georges St. Lr.)

I think I've seen some Element gear there

....& Pat's not a bad shop-keeper ;)

JohnBoy

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

Hey guys,

I have a 20% sale on now at the mo on all my clothes , mans + womens tee and hoods. I dont have any element stuff yet but maybe some time in the future. I so have have though, some very sweet Alienworkshop, Matix, 4star, Spitfire, Zero, DVS etc to choose from, and with 20% off :eek: , a bargin coming into summer

:D:D

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Some of the stuff you have is savage man but theres not enough variety in sizes. Get some XL's in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

If you guys want really cheap element stuff and don't mind traveling, the new outlet centre in banbridge has got some savage stuff, blew 300 pounds there the other day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Yea wreckless, how do you choose hoodie size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Leah-G1

G1
    55 lower O Connell Street Dublin 1

The BLVD
    50 South William Street,Dublin 2

Both have a really good selection of Element.(only clothes though)

G1 is always good for runners. Never enough size 11's in the 2 for 100 batch though!

Is it just me or is a lot of skateboard gear (hoodies, jeans, caps etc) all very "hip hop" now? some of the designs are cringeworthy. I love rap and hip hop but im not from compton.

Also, whatever company hosts wreckless need shooting. Its the slowest site ive come across in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MA

BLVD on South William has a wicked selection, theres also Urban on Drury street, has good guys tshirts/hoodies etc.
    But if your assd order online from oz/nz, hoodies are max 40eur

• Advertisement

bombidol wrote:
    Also, whatever company hosts wreckless need shooting. Its the slowest site ive come across in ages.

Yeah I know its slow alrite, unfortunately i think its just the version of
    oscommerce that im using or pluuged into the website and not the hosting.

Thanks for being patient guys.

bombidol wrote:

Hi all, yes the online shop isnt worken, the bloody version of oscommerce just isnt working right so its being scrapped as fast as possible. I know the pages take way too long to load so please be patient if u are browsing through it.

the new look website will be operational by the end of this week hopefully and will have some new features which i hope you will all like.

thanks for now

grant ;)

bombidol wrote:

hi guys,

problem solved. its running faster and smoother than ever before. and looks a wee bit different too!!!!

thanks

g

Much better wreckless, runs nicely now.

Also will you be getting the new Element dvd in stock, I think it come out the twenty something of june, any idea? Title is this is my element, i think.

Hi shortys94,

i shud have that new element dvd in th next few days, probably the start of next week. i think there is some new clothing coming my way too but its very limited i think. maybe even a few decks too :)

talk soon

g

Nice one wreckless, Muskas new footage is surprisingly good.

Advertisement