Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyone set for the exams?

• 13-05-2007 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

Well, I'm up shíts creak! Only a day left...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Countryripple

Same here!!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

as long as i ain't in the hall for any exams i'll be grand, i ****ing hate doing exams in the hall, just reminds me of the leaving cert and it it's always freezing in there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I've got a plan. I'm going to try pass at least half of the exams I have this time, then pass at least half of the repeats in the summer, then carry the rest next year. That's how I plan to make it in to next year. I hope it works.
    Cremo wrote:
    as long as i ain't in the hall for any exams i'll be grand, i ****ing hate doing exams in the hall, just reminds me of the leaving cert and it it's always freezing in there too.
    Yeah, the hall sucks big time, since I always end up leaving as soon as possible and seeing that I'm usually the first to go, isn't very reassuring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Aye, I hate the hall too. Brings back too many bad memories.

I hope it is better organised than the Christmas exams. We were meant to be doing one of our exams in the gym (the place above the pool), but on the day we found out that it was too full, so they kept moving us around from classroom to classroom trying to find somewhere for us to do the exam. Incompetent idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

gluck to you all tomorrow

• Advertisement

j4vier wrote:
    gluck to you all tomorrow
    I'll need a bit more than luck, unfortunatly.

Did anyone get their timetables out in the post? What's the deal? Usually you get a slip of paper that has your exam number and stuff on it. Anyone else not get one of those yet?

Binomate wrote:
    Did anyone get their timetables out in the post? What's the deal? Usually you get a slip of paper that has your exam number and stuff on it. Anyone else not get one of those yet?

Yep, got mine about a month ago, as well as the timetable (although ours doesn't say where the tests are on, only when).

Max_Damage wrote:
    Yep, got mine about a month ago, as well as the timetable (although ours doesn't say where the tests are on, only when).
    Bollox. I think I may be up to my knees in ****. Right now, I can only remember registering for my Christmas exams. Anyone know where I can check if I'm registered and what's the deadline for registering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

No im not set at all... thats because i dont have any! Did my finals at christmas and handed the thesis in a few weeks ago so im finished.. Good luck to the rest of you though

• Advertisement

Binomate wrote:
    Bollox. I think I may be up to my knees in ****. Right now, I can only remember registering for my Christmas exams. Anyone know where I can check if I'm registered and what's the deadline for registering?

I think you can register at the students accounts office, but it may cost you for a late registration (I could be wrong on that though). Head up their tomorrow morning early and get in queue, I'm sure you're not the only person in that situation.

Max_Damage wrote:
    I think you can register at the students accounts office, but it may cost you for a late registration (I could be wrong on that though). Head up their tomorrow morning early and get in queue, I'm sure you're not the only person in that situation.
    Thanks for the info. Thankfully my exam is at 2:00 tomorrow, so that'll give me plenty of time to get in there nice and early. I can even get a bit more cramming in. Woot woot!

I just paid €60 for registering late for exams I'm probably going to fail. Haha, what a waste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'm always amazed how every year we're stuck in the same place for exams. You'd think we'd learn :/

Hopefully we will for the final year.

Well my first test went surprisingly well. Although I don't think the same will be said for tomorrow...

Advertisement