Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus - gear problem

Options
  • 13-05-2007 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there, first time poster here (so please be gentle with me) :)

I'm currently driving a 05 Ford Focus and yesterday as it was being driven, we couldn't get 3rd, 4th, 5th gear or reverse. 1st and 2nd gear seemed to be unaffected. I was able to get it to safety and I called out the AA. Their guy took a look at it and wasn't able to sort it out at the side of the road and said that it would need to go to a Ford garage for repair.

I don't know what the problem is exactly but I'm just wondering if any other Ford Focus (or other models) owners/drivers have encountered this problem and also, if you did what it was and how much (approx) it cost to get repaired.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Advertisement