Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Have you seen your old car on the road since you sold it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

I've seen my first car (a 98 Clio) around Blanch a few times and my vRS now lives in Walkinstown, I've seen it once or twice.

My brother-in-law saw the vRS a few days after I traded it in and thought it had been nicked (again) when it wasn't me driving it! (Fortunately, he rang me to check before calling the Gardai!)

Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

I often see some cars i've sold over the years. A volvo estate i sold to a local farmer for example, which i see every week or so. The same farmer has bought two cars off my father, a Xantia and a C5, see the C5 every day and used to be the same with that xantia.

An Uncle bought a old box shape micra 1.2 off me as a runabout, he kept that for 3 years and sold it on for 800 euro, not bad as it passsed it's nct every time and he only paid 200 for it.

I always used to see a lovely gold '88 granada 2.9i that my father had, he sold it about 15 years ago to a guy from kerry and about 2 years later it ended up in a town about 10 minutes from where the father's house is, i was surp[rised when i saw it. It lived there until last year, i tried to buy it back several times but the owner eventually gave it to his brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

ninty9er wrote:
    I think you should see a psychiatrist:D :D:D How many cars is that you've bough in the last 12 months??

The Carina will be my fourth since last August:D :D

-VB-

Advertisement