Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Elephant and the Balloon

Options
  • 13-05-2007 9:26pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Manny reading Bernard and Mannies Book

Manny: There's the elephant. He's happy with his balloon. Oh no, where's it gone?

Bernard looks drunkenly shocked.

Manny: Its not behind the Rhinocerous.

Both shake their heads.

Manny: Look inside the crocodiles mouth.

Both: Its not there either.

Manny: Ooooooooh the monkeys got it. He brings it back, they all drink lemonade, the end.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

This thread is so good that if I was you I would delete before people expect you to write more threads of this quality.

Is that pressure you can handle?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Too many jokes end tragically these days. its refreshing that professional comedians can come up with a joke with a happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Bernard: "If you live in a council flat"... "beside a river"... "but are not blind"... WHAT? WHAT?! "What is your mother's maiden name?" What's her first name? I just knew her as Ma! Ma! That'll have to do. Ma... possibly deceased.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Black Books...

What a show!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

The best book that never was...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Re Manny's soup tower: "Where are the TURRETS! THAT'S RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

roffle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

terrible joke:(