Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boutiques

• 13-05-2007 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    Can anyone help me please....I'm looking for a dress for my brothers wedding. I'm finding it totally impossible. I don't want to get something from the main stream shops for fear someone else will be wearing the same thing. I'm trying to find some boutiques in Dublin that have a good selection of dresses for my age group......late 20's. Anyone have any suggestions....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

They are some really nice boutiques around the Powerscourt/Westbury Mall area in Dublin.
    Rococo in the Westbury Mall has gorgeous dresses that would be perfect for weddings, and also a shop called Noa Noa a few shops down, a little more casual, but some lovely stuff there aswell.
    Chica in the Westbury Mall is also nice, but a little glitzier.
    As is Ave Maria, behind it on Claredon Street.
    Another place that might be worth a look is Costume, near the Georges Street Arcade, some really unusual dresses there.
    A friend got a nice dress for a relatives wedding in Jigsaw on Grafton Street, sometime they do some nice unsusal pieces, a bit different from the high street.
    Reiss might also be worth checking out, it's on the top of Grafton Street.
    Hope this might help.

Advertisement