Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username

Options
  • 14-05-2007 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Who do I talk to about changing my username?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

I don't think you can. Just stop using that account and get a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

You have to be a subscriber if you want to get your name changed. This thread here has all the info you need on how to subscribe.

If you do subscribe then start a new thread in the Helpdesk forum (under Sys) called 'Name Change Request' or something similar and say what you want your new name to be. An admin will usually make the change within a few days (they're good like that :) ).

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

I am nearly sure it is possible via request to an admin .. there is a button somewhere me thinks ...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Thanks a lot everyone. I thought about signing up to a new account but its taken me about 2 years to get my post count up to 31 and I dont want to waste all that hard work.

Hey, its 33 now. Score...

• Advertisement
Advertisement