Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

overclocking log

• 14-05-2007 7:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

guys first try just put in ram timmings and upped the cpu to 1.4 and nb 1.3 so they would not get in the way.

then poped it upto 400x8 and ram orthors and ran stable thought there would be problems since there is so many ram settings in dfi boards.

will try 450x8 but will be harder as the ram is running c4 so might have to loosen the timings :D

here:

cpuii1.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Why is it that on all DFI boards the Nb always runs really hot. I had to take the hr-05 sli off mine as i broke the mounting clips when installing a 8800gtx and am using the stock cooler, temps are at 63c under load :( Granted its running 1.6v.

Anyone actually have a spare mounting kit for the hr-05 model ? for a nf4 board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Just mount it in place like I did. With 2 nuts and bolts. It will be more secure that way also.

34.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yep, i was thinking of doing that. What size screws are they ? They look like a perfect fit.

Advertisement