Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harris Bipod

Options
  • 14-05-2007 8:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

I've got a Harris bipod 13.5" to 27" swivel model that I've used for deer stalking. Great on rough terrain from prone through to kneeling & sitting. Now that I'm no longer deer stalking I'm looking for a shorter model for my 223 for target shooting. Is there any one out there with a shorter Harris bipod who would be interested in a straight swop?

Pat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

If you are going target shooting ditch the bi-pod and get an entry level bench rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

Good advice Vegeta but target shooting is secondary to me. I also want the set up to double up as a bunny & fox buster. After all it's a semi auto I'm using :D

packas wrote:
    Good advice Vegeta but target shooting is secondary to me. I also want the set up to double up as a bunny & fox buster. After all it's a semi auto I'm using :D

you lucky fecker :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

So far the rabbits are the lucky ones :D:D:D

I cant help with the harris but any pics of the semi .223, I assume its an ar15 or similar

• Advertisement
Advertisement