Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer in Kilkenny

Options
  • 14-05-2007 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Recently moved to Kilkenny and looking for somewhere to play football during the week. Nothing too serious as I'm only after getting over an injury. Either 5-a-side or 11-a-side would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

DerryRed wrote:
    Recently moved to Kilkenny and looking for somewhere to play football during the week. Nothing too serious as I'm only after getting over an injury. Either 5-a-side or 11-a-side would be great

ive got a team in the 11-a side astro turf to start in about 2 weeks, shold be decent. pm if your interested,

Games are on monday nights, 30m a side.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

Sounds good to me. I'm only getting back into it after a long lay off, so don't count on me for lasting a full match, until I get back up to fitness.

I'll send you a private message with my contact number and you can call me with more details.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

Hi,

Just wondering if you still need players for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 spudtastic

hey just looking to do the kick start coaching, can anyone show me in the right direction in Kilkenny city. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

spudtastic wrote: »
    hey just looking to do the kick start coaching, can anyone show me in the right direction in Kilkenny city. thanks

Darren Murray is your man. His phone number is <snip> and his email is <snip>. I think the Kick Start 1 course was on in Kilkenny last month. You may have to wait till next year to do it again. If you are in a hurry you could always go to Carlow or Wexford to do it there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

please don't give out personal contact details

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Right sorry about that. If you look up the Kick Start 1 section on the FAI site here then you'll find all the info you need.

Advertisement