Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool halls/bowling alleys in town

Options
  • 14-05-2007 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Are there any? Bringin a bird out tomorrow cant be arsed with the pub tbh, any alleys and/or pool halls in town?* Preferably one that serves beer etc. I think there might be tables in Quirkeys but its a scumhole tbh, and they dont serve drink far as I know.

Thanks.

*: by town Im talking actual town area, rather than some place in Sheriff St where I might get a "you aint from around here boy" kind of look.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Jimmy81

shane86 wrote:
    Are there any? Bringin a bird out tomorrow cant be arsed with the pub tbh, any alleys and/or pool halls in town?* Preferably one that serves beer etc. I think there might be tables in Quirkeys but its a scumhole tbh, and they dont serve drink far as I know.

Thanks.

*: by town Im talking actual town area, rather than some place in Sheriff St where I might get a "you aint from around here boy" kind of look.

The Palace Pool Hall on Camden Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

There's a pool place beside the Woolshed on Parnell Street. There's a place by Murphy's Laughter Lounge on the Quays, another just off of Marlborough Street and there is 'Edge' out in Rathmines. I don't think you can drink in any of these places though as I'd say they try to discourage that kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

Jimmy81 wrote:

And you can drink away here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Jimmy81 wrote:

Nice spot. Open late too.

Advertisement