Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Clubs

Options
  • 14-05-2007 9:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

Hi,

Could you help me to find cat clubs in Ireland. I find only SABCCI.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭JB1

as far as i know, tey are the only ones.sad enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 Sphynx.ie

Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Garth

There are others, they just aren't online. SABCCI and the GCCFI will help you get in touch with them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Gccfi will give you information on Irish cat clubs.
    There are 3. SABBCI, Cork cat club( no website) and the Midlands cat club ( website in progress).
    There are 3 also in Northern Ireland Ulster siamese and all breeds cat club ( no site), Northern Ireland cat club (no site) and Erin cat club (no site).
    GCCF will give you any info on them.

Gccfi will give you information on Irish cat clubs.
    There are 3. SABBCI, Cork cat club( no website) and the Midlands cat club ( website in progress).
    There are 3 also in Northern Ireland Ulster siamese and all breeds cat club ( no site), Northern Ireland cat club (no site) and Erin cat club (no site).
    GCCF will give you any info on them.

Thank you very much! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Meow, i LOVE cats!!

Just out of interest, do you have any sphynx?
    Reason i'm asking is that i saw one for the first time at an Irish show recently and it wasn't registered to Wexford.
    No offence meant, i'm just curious.

Just out of interest, do you have any sphynx?
    Reason i'm asking is that i saw one for the first time at an Irish show recently and it wasn't registered to Wexford.
    No offence meant, i'm just curious.

yes, i have male Anubis and we waiting girle in August from Norway. She is Ariadne, 8 month old and she is in under quarantine law now. My boy is registered in UK cat club. Anubis have got ion last Cat show EX1 BIV.

I hope to see them at the next show!

I hope to see them at the next show!

we will go to show to France in August, in september- Poland and Nederland,
    oktober- sweden. i try to go to most FIFE cats show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Sphynx.ie wrote:
    yes, i have male Anubis and we waiting girle in August from Norway. She is Ariadne, 8 month old and she is in under quarantine law now. My boy is registered in UK cat club. Anubis have got ion last Cat show EX1 BIV.

How extraordinary, I had a cat named Ariadne once!!

How extraordinary, I had a cat named Ariadne once!!

Nice name, Breeder from Norway get this name for my sphynx cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Olga_FitzGerald

Cork Cat Club actually has a temperary website, its www.corkcatclub.com
    Or you can get in touch with them by email info@corkcatclub.com! I hope that helps :)
    Olga

Cork Cat Club actually has a temperary website, its www.corkcatclub.com
    Or you can get in touch with them by email info@corkcatclub.com! I hope that helps :)
    Olga

Will the next show date be added soon?

I will add it to the website by next weekend, but its agreed on 7 December 2008, again in Ballincolig community center, like last year. Do you want to show yourself or just to visit? I can add you to the mailing list if you want? :)

December is a brutal month. It was on in oct last year, am i right with that? I do show but work takes over that time of year and we cant get time off. pity i was really looking forward to it!

We had no choice, Dublin club had to move theirs to october because of being to close to Pet Expo, and a few uk clubs move their dates as well, so it was pretty much december or nothing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ismishacats

There are three Clubs in Southern Ireland and three in Northern Ireland.
    I have all their details as well as most of the UK Breed clubs on Irish Cats online, a website I put up as a resource page for those interested in the cat fancy www.freewebs.com/irishcats

Advertisement