Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crackdown Question : Precision Targetting

• 14-05-2007 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Just had a quick question for you guys which I'm hoping someone can answer! When you target an enemy (lets say the legs) and he goes down, he always seems to get back to his feet a short time later. Does an increase in the firearms skill knock them down for longer? I ask this because I have a plan I want to execute for one of the kingpins.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Nope, they always get back up fairly quickly.

The way I use it is to shoot them in the legs then target their head as they are getting up, so you are ready with the head shot when he gets up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Thanks Ciaran. That messes my plan up anyway. I had planned to blow the kneecaps off the kingpin, and while he's unable to move, take out his gang members then cap him last. Having a lot of trouble getting directly to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Which one is it?

Have you got all his generals yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Its Vladimir Golyak on the Exetron Oil Rig.... He's very very well guarded. All of his generals are dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

didnt think he was too bad, i just bypassed his guards & kept climbing the oil rig until i got to the top & gave him a swift kick off the top of the rig, killed him good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Do goons just keep spawning if you go to a kingpins area and just keep shooting them before taking on the main guy? It seems like they're endless.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kanney wrote:
    Do goons just keep spawning if you go to a kingpins area and just keep shooting them before taking on the main guy? It seems like they're endless.

Yep the bad guys keep respwaning in most of the later areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

They will respawn after a while..If u work ur way in n die n go straight back there wont be as many... Thats what i've always found

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Gay enough, as far as the topic, just target with a grenade launcher. Shouldnt be a problem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Rocket launch him then whislt on the ground a combo of kicks and bullets should keep him there till death, have taken out generals without firing a shot at his mates.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Swimming to the back of the oil rig and climbing up there should bypass most of his guards. I found him pretty easy this way.

Advertisement