Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turning point of the season?

Options
  • 14-05-2007 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Has to be Fulham for me! The night before the game I sent the following text to a few fellow Spurs supporters

Tomorrow will be the start of a golden era of European domination for Spurs! In years to come robbies hat trick in a 3-1 win will be seen as a turning point, Jol keeps his job and the Spurs go marching on! Now where's the rest of that cooking sherry..... :D:D:D

Well I know it didn't turn out exactly like that but the Fulham game was definetly the turning point of the season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

4-3 win against West Ham or MJ's extra month's preseason training - that focused the minds!!
    Also JJ late goal against Arsenal - we would have been pretty down only for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

For me it was the week that began with 4-0 away to Fulham in the cup, continued with a vital 2-1 away to Everton in the PL (a night when Toffees fans got on David Moyes' back) and ended with a demolition of Bolton at the Lane 4-1.

That was the start of our run to 5th place, even with 6 extra cup games wedged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

For me it was the week that began with 4-0 away to Fulham in the cup, continued with a vital 2-1 away to Everton in the PL (a night when Toffees fans got on David Moyes' back) and ended with a demolition of Bolton at the Lane 4-1.

That was the start of our run to 5th place, even with 6 extra cup games wedged in.

Took the words right out of my mouth, this was definately the turning point, The 4-0 win at Fulham just seemed to focus the minds of the players and they went on from strength to strength from there....

Advertisement