Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee forum suggestions.

Options
  • 14-05-2007 11:19am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all!

Firstly, thanks to everyone who contributed to the set-up of the shiny new forum.

I'll stick up a charter soon, though the usual Boards rules will apply --> no flaming, trolling etc.

What would you like the new forum to be called?? Coffee? Coffee/Tea?? Caffeine Heads(Dublinwriter's idea)??? all suggestions welcome. This forum was created for the discussion of all things caffine related, see the forum request here.

So opinions please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I'd rename it to Coffee & Tea, and include the scope of other beverages like Hot Chocolate, etc. Glad to see it up and running, and looking forward to trying some other boardsie's recommendations.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

coffee & tea

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Caffeine Delivery Systems

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

coffee no tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Coffee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Coffee & Tea

How about a sticky of places to buy coffee equipment? Between us we must have loads of links to decent online coffee stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Good idea Rockbeer.. maybe one sticky for equipment and another
    for coffee/bean suppliers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Rockbeer wrote:
    How about a sticky of places to buy coffee equipment? Between us we must have loads of links to decent online coffee stores.

Great idea, if you'd like to start a thread with a few links I'll sticky it for everyone to use. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Sparks400 wrote:
    if you'd like to start a thread with a few links I'll sticky it for everyone to use. :)

OK I kicked that off here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

ned78 wrote:
    I'd rename it to Coffee & Tea, and include the scope of other beverages like Hot Chocolate, etc. Glad to see it up and running, and looking forward to trying some other boardsie's recommendations.

Seconded!

• Advertisement
Advertisement