Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boo Boys

Options
  • 14-05-2007 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Was at the blackburn game last week was my first game at the Lane since the Sevilla game. Could somebody please tell me why when Malbranque name was called out some people around me were booing. It surely not because he scored the o.g. against Sevilla.I think he has had an ok season even do he has played must of the season out of position on the left wing he is not afraid to look for the ball and run at people.He has done no worse than Lennon this season does that mean next season we will be booing him ??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

eiduap wrote:
    Was at the blackburn game last week was my first game at the Lane since the Sevilla game. Could somebody please tell me why when Malbranque name was called out some people around me were booing. It surely not because he scored the o.g. against Sevilla.I think he has had an ok season even do he has played must of the season out of position on the left wing he is not afraid to look for the ball and run at people.He has done no worse than Lennon this season does that mean next season we will be booing him ??????

Was at the game as well mate, could you be confusing the deep chorus of "Steeeeeeeeeeed" as booing? Only thing I can think of, don't think he was booed at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

You are correct as always Ronan - never hear fans boo anyone except our undistinguished acting FB (clue very tall and a disaster waiting!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

was at the game, it was very definately STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Advertisement