Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Provider Recommendations - IFSC Area

• 14-05-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi All, after finally losing my patience with NTL (12 days with no service, engineer not turning up and being told our lack of service "is not my problem" by a customer service rep!!) I am going to cancel my sub.

Any recommendations/experiences with suppliers in the IFSC area would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Hi
    I'm directly across from the IFSC on pearse Street. I got the Irish Broadband Ripwave plus last week and its been running fine so far. Apparently the mast is along the river so it should cover a lot of the IFSC. Attached is a speed test done today, its pretty good. Torrents run ok, about 60kb download max, so fine for occasional use.
    My only other option was NTL and I couldnt deal with them.

Advertisement