Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good quality alloys in Cork?

Options
  • 14-05-2007 12:31pm

Anyone know where I can get good quality alloys for herself's A4 in Cork. She has put me under pressure to find a place in cork by the weekend and i'm car clueless....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

It's not in cork but try East coast alloys in Co. Louth. www.eastcoastalloys.com

They'll send out wheels Cash on delivery or paid for by credit card. Usually arrive in 2 days by courier van. They've got some nice stock.

Thanks for the east coast tip but I've been on to them. They seem excellent but her indoors wants to see them in the flesh before she buys, I kinda agree with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

I suppose yeah if ye're not into cars and just want alloys then i suppose ye wouldnt be used to what things look like so probably couldnt picture tham on the car. Wasnt really thinkin properly. But still, if ye're stuck those lads are good. I've dealt with a lad called brent up there who's been helpful on a few occasions.
    From limerick myself so other than a few other places lie that and stuff in limerick i wouldnt know where's best in cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

http://www.performancealloys.com/results_search.asp?procedure=wheels_by_car

this is a good site for seeing how alloys would look on the car before you see them in the flesh,
    you can pick the type of car you have and then just click on the alloys you like the look of.
    there are a few of these sites, this is just the first one i found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ancarraig

what bout the place in ballincollig on the link road next to m d osheas loads on display in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

crowd up in mayfield business park next to the amber garage. they have some nice wheels up there, can't remember their name tho, but u can't miss the place, in up the back on the left side.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Carfit in Mayfield. Sometimes Halfords have good discounts on some of the alloys but carfit are usually the cheapest :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

I got top quality 17" r4 alloys including low profile tyres next day delivery for 650euros plus 35euro next day delivery.

Callaghan Performance,

John Callaghan performance

Burt, Co Donegal.

Half what I was quoted in Dublin! :D

Advertisement