Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back in the water !

Options
  • 14-05-2007 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Back in the water for the first time in a long time yesterday, god I forgot how much I enjoyed it !

Booked a 2-Hr lesson with Eric from TBay, waterford (Tramore), great instructor and good laugh to surf with. Very encouraging especially considering the fact I was abysmal - was threatened I wasnt getting out of the water unless I I got my pop-up on at least one wave.

Think ive been bitten by the surfing bug, planning on heading out on sunday again (conditions permitting) !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Good for you C - 13. Spent an hour last night falling off my board. Great feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

I still think my first few lessons were the best surf sessions I ever had. Sore arms, sore back, sore head (from crashing into someone) and surfing an epic 6 incher to the shore.

Advertisement