Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Control .....

Options
  • 14-05-2007 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone in town who does radio controlled models (aircraft/boats) ..... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Don't rightly know but you can try in The Gathering in Lower Gerald Griffin Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

foinse wrote:
    Don't rightly know but you can try in The Gathering in Lower Gerald Griffin Street.

No joy there I'm afraid ..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Then it's just toy shops as far as i know, oh there is a model shop in Ennis, they might do rc stuff, don't have a number but should be online somewhere, I think it's called Brodericks or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭bacon&cabbage

Model Centre, Lifford, Ennis. Phone: 065 6892691,e-mail: modcen@esatclear.ie

Its just on the edge of Ennis town, pretty easy to get to
    does some RC car models and stocks fuel also,
    its the nearest place to Limerick that I could find

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭latchiko

Smyths toy shop on Henry Street stock radio controlled cars and aircraft if you are looking for something more basic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement