Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using NWE Wireless in Donegal?

Options
  • 14-05-2007 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey everyone,

I was thinking for signing up for NWE Wireless (if i can get their signal). I've been looking all afternoon for reviews on them but can't find any. I'd really appreciate it if anyone would like to share their experiences of them with me i.e. speed, reliability, support etc.

Thank you!

Steven

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

Hello,

I have two friends using there service and they both seem to be happy,

Ping times range from around 50-100ms to england.

They run there service like a giant network and if you want an external IP address I think it is 100e extra setup + 5e a month charge on top of the existing fee. Torrents tent to be slow but work eventually just takes time, other than that a decent service if you're in the sticks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

thats nice, posts deleted and thread locked...its over two years old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement