Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burning video to DVD,but dvd only works in some players

• 14-05-2007 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

i make videos and burn them to blank dvds, (dvd-r) made by Verbatim, they work in my player but when i give them to friends it wont play at all there player or it will play on another but freeze half way tru,,, wot causes is or how do i get around it

is it my software which is NERO?
    the discs?
    my bruner?

thanks
    deano

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alexcvet

Certain old DVD players can't support DVD-R media, that why your disk is getting stuck on the middle of play . The solution: Use the DVD+R,working with any players without an any problems
    Regards,Alex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭ianhobo

not exactly correct,
    DVD-R and DVD+R are different standards. Some players support both types or recordable media, others only one type the '-', OR the '+'.
    You have to check the instruction manual for the dvd player you want to pay on.
    Nothing to do with your NERO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Kleptopink

Had similar prob the other day. Usually I used DVD-R when burning using Sonic. Was using another machine with Nero and discovered it is more compatable with DVD+R.
    Very strange.

Advertisement