Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday...

• 14-05-2007 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,688 ✭✭✭✭

I got 30 euros and a pair of sunglasses.... whos wanting to get crunked up? Last exam and I already passed :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

Is It Ok To Be Scared Right Now??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

you and ur sunglasses shud wait til friday!

also, stop sayin "crunked".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,688 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I will crunk you in a minute *shakes fist*

I would but the class piss is on tonite, B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

The class piss? yuck...

dats sum sig!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,688 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yes yes.

Anyway I never went drinking on friday; on wednesday though a classmate stole my sunglasses and I lost my mp3 player to kick when I was visiting random houses with Guitar Hero II in a grocery bag challenging as many people as possible to try the game. **** the mp3 I was way more pissed about the sunglasses. I loved that pair and I dont even know where they came from :( Sneakyscott will be killed next I see him.

Anyway this is Overheal, signing out from Carlow. Peace out summer stragglers and I'll be seeing you sooner than you think!

- Over

anyone out 2nite? me and balkie and a good few others will be out.

Advertisement