Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Take the ex. You can bring the other girl out anytime! If she gets annoyed, explain the deal with the ex. If she's still annoyed..bit of a spa tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Bring the current gf as a guest(if youre allowed guests that is) or slightly riskier take current gf as date but offer ex guest pass as compensation. (although having your ex and current gf there at the same time may be a bad idea. depends on their personality and how the first relationship ended!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Ah here, I'd be really pissed off if my bf took his ex to his debs, considering that by August you'd be with her a few months, y'know? Surely the ex would understand, if she was in your situation you can bet on it that she'd choose the current bf over you.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

We're just not having a debs........or rather with a week to go nothing has been mentioned yet.Not a word.So maybe it'll happen between now and Thursday but I doubt it!
    I will bring a good friend of mine if it does go ahead though.Thats what she is though.A good friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

WHAT!! NO DEBS!! :( Poor Lemansky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Oh why oh why must life be so complicated!!?

Bring the hottest one, obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I'm just finishin 1st year of college and have just turned 18. Last year fo my debs they were only strict serving drink but not for just being on the premises. I've had to survive a whole year of being underage in college. It was easier than I thought. I suppose I look old for my age

Rozabeez wrote:
    But make sure you shine your shoes!

-.-

M'dear. . .
    It's getting very old.
    k?

Please find something new to say.
    k?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Surely people have friends of the opposite sex that are also friends with your mates? I don't see why everyone is fussing about having to watch out for their partner!

On a side note...I broke up with my ex just after xmas and we sort of agreed to go to the debs together in August (obviously this agreement was copper-fastened before we went our separate ways). Now I have been told that she is still really excited about the prospect of going to the debs with me and she is really looking forward to August. However, I have recently met this girl who I would love to take to the debs but I wouldn't want to insult my ex. Oh why oh why must life be so complicated!!? So.... let the sageful words of wisdom come forth unto me!

Get a time and a meeting place and invite the both of them. Nothing could ever possibly go wrong in that scenario.

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    -.-

M'dear. . .
    It's getting very old.
    k?

Please find something new to say.
    k?

Listen, n00b. It'll be old, when I stop lol'ing. Until then, you will shine your frickin' shoes, and keep trying to be 1337. GOT IT?

• Advertisement

Careful now, or I'll head over to the JC forum and tell them HOW MUCH THE TRANSITION YEAR SUCKS.

(I warn you, don't mess with me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I dunno why the Jesus Christ forum would want to know about the transition year

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Rozabeez wrote:
    Listen, n00b. It'll be old, when I stop lol'ing. Until then, you will shine your frickin' shoes, and keep trying to be 1337. GOT IT?

Cead mile failte ZorbaTehz

WHAT!! NO DEBS!! :( Poor Lemansky.
    Why thank you.Its hard but I try and take every day as it comes:D No news today either.......so its not looking good.Seriously theres not even the faintest hint at the debs.I blame the parents-they weren't bothered to form a committee!Looks like we'll just have to get dressed up and go out ourselves.......

Parents? Debs are organised by students! I'm sure some poor desperate sod, *cough cough ZorbaTehz* will take you.

Rozabeez wrote:
    Parents? Debs are organised by students! I'm sure some poor desperate sod, *cough cough ZorbaTehz* will take you.
    In our school a group of 6th yr parents organise it.Never happend.Then it was meant ti be some individual parents.Never happened.Then some students and that never happened either:mad: so i'm not pleased!

But as for your suggestion:well i can't think of anything to say say!I'm speechless:D

Rozabeez wrote:

I am tired of this thread, and especially tired of your antics.
    Good-bye.

Let it be known that Rozabeez has started harassing me via PM.
    Yes folks, she has no shame.

Advertisement